The FASSI Group’s investment in new facilities & products continues
The last 12 months have been a busy time for the FASSI Group. With travel possibilities limited we have focused our efforts on internal projects ranging from a new headquarters & spare parts warehouse for FASSI UK, a new metalworks factory at FASSI Gru plus the launch of several new crane models.
You can read about all of this & more in Lifting Tomorrow Magazine, including:
- Upwardly mobile: Mobile Mini have operated FASSI cranes continuously since 2007. The latest cranes to join the fleet are five F820RA’s with 100% lifting capacity through 360 degrees of rotation.
- FASSI UK’s brand new, purpose-built premises houses our spare parts warehouse, product support team & sales operations. From this hub we support our authorised national network of dealers, installers & service partners.
- Two new models with continuous rotation complete the medium range between 20 t/m and 30 t/m: the F235RA and the F255RA.
- Three new models with single linkage for the 17 t/m and 19 t/m range: the F175A.1, the F185A.1 and the F195A.1.
- A tour of the new FASSI metalworks factory: from sheet metal to the finished product.